Go Back   North West Carp Forum > Carp Fishing > UK Clubs and Venues

UK Clubs and Venues For topics on clubs and waters

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 25-01-2010, 12:30 AM
KearneyFishing

Default Boundary Water Park (Knutsford)

Alright lads,

Just wondering am fishing Boundary Water Park (Knutsford) for 2010. Ive seen a few pics of the jewels in there. Just starting this thread to see if anyone has any pictures they could post for me old/new. Or any history on the lake i know it used to belong to P.A and Alan bought it. I also heard that the common "Cut tail" got grafted!! by sum dirty basket and its hitting 40+ now in a syndicate water..not to sure. Biggest in Boundary is a mirror known as "Half Tail" Pics please lads!!!

Ant
Attached Images
File Type: jpg 23lb 3oz Boundary #5.jpg (83.7 KB, 197 views)

Last edited by KearneyFishing; 27-01-2010 at 10:17 AM.
Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiTweet this Post!
Sponsored links

WATCH THE BEST CARP VIDEOS ON THE WEB EACH MONTH FOR FREE!!
VISIT OUR NORTH WEST CARP TV PLAYER!

This advertisement block vanishes when you register and log-in. Click here to do so for FREE.

Old 26-01-2010, 10:20 AM
Regular Monkey

Got a pic somewhere of Jim Lomas (RIP) with the EPIC at 25lb+ will try to dig it out. surely high on everyones target list on there regardless of its size
Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiTweet this Post!
Old 26-01-2010, 02:55 PM
Advanced Monkey

pm bentrod- he is your man, think he may have a couple in his album aswell pal

also dont foget the famous crinkle tail mid 30 now when it comes out
Old 26-01-2010, 05:21 PM
Super Monkey

and there's always the big common with the white lips
Old 26-01-2010, 05:35 PM
Monkey Magic

how many fish are actually in that place ive heards loads of different stories from 12 to sixty. ive only ever done 2 nights on the place once was a red hot summers day and to say they were showing in the bay would be and understatement...too clever 4 me on both ocassions.lol..
Old 26-01-2010, 08:49 PM
KearneyFishing

Quote:
Originally Posted by poacher View Post
pm bentrod- he is your man, think he may have a couple in his album aswell pal

also dont foget the famous crinkle tail mid 30 now when it comes out
i think crinkle tail = cut tail got knicked lad! in a syndicate now i think!
Old 26-01-2010, 08:50 PM
KearneyFishing

Quote:
Originally Posted by plebhead View Post
and there's always the big common with the white lips
I read your thread about Boundary back in 2006 saying you started in september. Started round the same month but of 09 hard water mate av had 1 a 23lb 3oz Common how it all fall in place for you or did it?
Old 26-01-2010, 09:05 PM
Advanced Monkey

mate crinckle tail and the other cut tail common or whatever are two different fish. crinkle is still there, around mid 30's now, the white lipped common i wold say is around the same weight. ive also seen a huge mirror definatly not half tail and it looked way bigger than any of the said commons. i saw all the biggest fish in the pipe swim near the gate round those small set of pads in 18 inches of water 1 summer. take a look, ive had most of my fish which isnt many fishing parti blend in large amount and sitting on it for a week or 2.
Old 26-01-2010, 09:13 PM
man mountain MOD

Some real stunners in there mate, some proper dark commons. I dabbled on there in 2007, but never got my head on it properly. Weed is atrocious in summer, but the spots are there, just have to find them The lake was dug in two stages, so its almost two lakes, the main bar is the ridge that seperates them. Full of bream, but theres some clonkers in there as well, if you don't mind being woke up for 10lb bream Other than that, good luck mate, i might even see you there this year.

Look at all that advice, even after that special pm off ya
Old 27-01-2010, 08:23 AM
KearneyFishing

Angry

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wire Tim View Post
Some real stunners in there mate, some proper dark commons. I dabbled on there in 2007, but never got my head on it properly. Weed is atrocious in summer, but the spots are there, just have to find them The lake was dug in two stages, so its almost two lakes, the main bar is the ridge that seperates them. Full of bream, but theres some clonkers in there as well, if you don't mind being woke up for 10lb bream Other than that, good luck mate, i might even see you there this year.

Look at all that advice, even after that special pm off ya
I remember you..trying to put me down with some of my really early captures! your a nugget! If i see ye there its going off lad seriously
Old 27-01-2010, 09:59 AM
man mountain MOD

Quote:
Originally Posted by KearneyFishing View Post
I remember you..trying to put me down with some of my really early captures! your a nugget! If i see ye there its going off lad seriously
Jesus, what a tool. Ease up lad, at no point did i ever put you down, merely pointed out some things that could help, or had been overlooked. In much the same way as i helped with the above post. If you get off your defensive high chair for a second, you might find that people are a lot more willing to help you out with info. After all, if everyone got a "special pm" who tried to help you how would you ever get info on here? Its a two way street mate, and you need to put something in, to get something out. I'll gaurantee it won't be "going off" as you put it.

Chill out mate, its fishing for christs sake. You had good results on Brookside, especially given the place is run like a bag of wnak, catching some fish that most people couldn't be arsed to, including myself. You've picked a good water in Boundary to have a go at, as i said, the results are there to be had with hard work. I could never decide whether to stick with the particle and pellet, and fish through the snotties, or adopt a boilie only approach, guess i'll have to do a bit on there this year when i get the chance. If you're fishing the back roadside, keep an eye on your car, we've had some proper dodgy characters walking around at night, including a lad who appeared in my door way one night, just staring. Bizarre. Look at that, more info, when will i ever learn?
Old 27-01-2010, 10:12 AM
KearneyFishing

Talking

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wire Tim View Post
Jesus, what a tool. Ease up lad, at no point did i ever put you down, merely pointed out some things that could help, or had been overlooked. In much the same way as i helped with the above post. If you get off your defensive high chair for a second, you might find that people are a lot more willing to help you out with info. After all, if everyone got a "special pm" who tried to help you how would you ever get info on here? Its a two way street mate, and you need to put something in, to get something out. I'll gaurantee it won't be "going off" as you put it.

Chill out mate, its fishing for christs sake. You had good results on Brookside, especially given the place is run like a bag of wnak, catching some fish that most people couldn't be arsed to, including myself. You've picked a good water in Boundary to have a go at, as i said, the results are there to be had with hard work. I could never decide whether to stick with the particle and pellet, and fish through the snotties, or adopt a boilie only approach, guess i'll have to do a bit on there this year when i get the chance. If you're fishing the back roadside, keep an eye on your car, we've had some proper dodgy characters walking around at night, including a lad who appeared in my door way one night, just staring. Bizarre. Look at that, more info, when will i ever learn?
hahaha ok i dont want to fight on the internet, cyber banger ill sort it if i see you! "special pm"???? why cause i called you a c*** *****r dont make it sound like its something when its nothing...probably tom that was looking in your bivvie!!

Last edited by Blue; 27-01-2010 at 10:32 AM.
Old 27-01-2010, 10:13 AM
Monkey Magic

Quote:
Originally Posted by poacher View Post
mate crinckle tail and the other cut tail common or whatever are two different fish. crinkle is still there, around mid 30's now, the white lipped common i wold say is around the same weight. ive also seen a huge mirror definatly not half tail and it looked way bigger than any of the said commons. i saw all the biggest fish in the pipe swim near the gate round those small set of pads in 18 inches of water 1 summer. take a look, ive had most of my fish which isnt many fishing parti blend in large amount and sitting on it for a week or 2.
id like to see a photo of crinkle at mid thritys,last i heard is that it hafd not been out for 3 years

here`s crinkle tail at 24lb one of its last captures iirc
i certainley anit heard of it out since

half tail at 26.12
best for this fish is 31lb

id love to see a fish do 35lb outa boundary,ive yet to see it.
get some pics up of these 35lb fish fella
Old 27-01-2010, 10:20 AM
KearneyFishing

Quote:
Originally Posted by Biz View Post
id like to see a photo of crinkle at mid thritys,last i heard is that it hafd not been out for 3 years

here`s crinkle tail at 24lb one of its last captures iirc
i certainley anit heard of it out since

half tail at 26.12
best for this fish is 31lb

id love to see a fish do 35lb outa boundary,ive yet to see it.
get some pics up of these 35lb fish fella
Nice one bizzy lad ...love all the old photo`s ive got them saved in my laptop now. Crinkle tail defo gone mate am sure of it!! syndicate!! hope i can get a few up for you at 35lb
Old 27-01-2010, 10:29 AM
Monkey Magic

Quote:
Originally Posted by KearneyFishing View Post
Nice one bizzy lad ...love all the old photo`s ive got them saved in my laptop now. Crinkle tail defo gone mate am sure of it!! syndicate!! hope i can get a few up for you at 35lb
fella,crinkle never went walkies mate not whilst i was there,the fish that went was another common,were talking 14 years ago.
Old 27-01-2010, 10:31 AM
KearneyFishing

Quote:
Originally Posted by Biz View Post
fella,crinkle never went walkies mate not whilst i was there,the fish that went was another common,were talking 14 years ago.
wow it still in there?
Old 27-01-2010, 10:32 AM
man mountain MOD

Still missing the point entirely, its obviously not going in, so i'll go back to giving the info you want, eh? Cos i'm good like that

The only picture i have from there is this one of my mates 21lb common from 2007.

If you stand on the point, its fromt the bay on your left if you follow the bank all the way down to you left. Shockingly weedy, but the same spot has produced a few fish now I won't tell ya where it is, finding it is the fun part but when you do, you'll know.
Old 27-01-2010, 10:36 AM
KearneyFishing

nice fish...
i done 40 ish nights there lad.
since september had 1 23lbc
Old 27-01-2010, 10:41 AM
man mountain MOD

As i say, its hard going, but the rewards are there, probably some of the nicest fish in the northwest on a day ticket as well. From what i can make out, there's between 40 and 60 fish in there in 16 acres. Really need to go back and get my head on the place properly.
Old 27-01-2010, 10:41 AM
Smokin Tokin Rat of a spaced monkey :-)

Send a message via MSN to smokey

sorry i have digested teh whole thread yet , but are we saying boundry is a hard water ? How many fish would say is a good year on there ?

Thanks

smokey