Go Back   North West Carp Forum > Foreign Carp Fishing > Foreign Venues

Foreign Venues Fancy a kipper in sunnier climbs?

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 10-01-2008, 03:18 PM
New Monkey

Default Jonquoy

Alright lads am going to france for the first time in april to jonquoy can anyone give me some advice on what the best bait is and meathod please

thanks
Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiTweet this Post!
Sponsored links

WATCH THE BEST CARP VIDEOS ON THE WEB EACH MONTH FOR FREE!!
VISIT OUR NORTH WEST CARP TV PLAYER!

This advertisement block vanishes when you register and log-in. Click here to do so for FREE.

Old 10-01-2008, 10:01 PM
North West Carp Club Member

Send a message via MSN to Critch

big beds of bait. dont expect to bag up as the place has times when only a handful of fish will come out and others were you'll have no sleep!

pegs 1 and 2 are among the best and most productive.

have fun
Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiTweet this Post!
Old 11-01-2008, 01:33 PM

Get yourself on the air raid shelter side and fish the middle pegs that way you have a better chance of being on fish all week.There are 2 bars running length ways down the lake one at 70 yards and one at 110 fish baits on them.The place is full of bream, fish at least one rod on a balanced tiger nut.The place has become more difficult than it was and the fish go walkies from lake to lake.An 80 was caught in a close by lake it could well be in jonquoy now.
Old 11-01-2008, 04:25 PM
New Monkey

Quote:
Originally Posted by Critch View Post
big beds of bait. dont expect to bag up as the place has times when only a handful of fish will come out and others were you'll have no sleep!

pegs 1 and 2 are among the best and most productive.

have fun
Cheers mate very helpful
Old 11-01-2008, 05:00 PM
Advanced Monkey

i went last year m8 i would defo try and get in pegs 1 and 2.fish round the back of the spit sticking out from the bank about half way across use a bait boat if you can to get tight beds of hemp and partyblend out there
plastic sweetcorn and mase for on the hook did it for me.
Old 11-01-2008, 05:26 PM
Monkey Magic

Quote:
Originally Posted by skilledhandz View Post
Get yourself on the air raid shelter side and fish the middle pegs that way you have a better chance of being on fish all week.There are 2 bars running length ways down the lake one at 70 yards and one at 110 fish baits on them.The place is full of bream, fish at least one rod on a balanced tiger nut.The place has become more difficult than it was and the fish go walkies from lake to lake.An 80 was caught in a close by lake it could well be in jonquoy now.
The 80 def aint been moved mate and I would not like to be the guy trying to move it either!
Old 12-01-2008, 03:05 PM
New Monkey

Quote:
Originally Posted by mike burke View Post
i went last year m8 i would defo try and get in pegs 1 and 2.fish round the back of the spit sticking out from the bank about half way across use a bait boat if you can to get tight beds of hemp and partyblend out there
plastic sweetcorn and mase for on the hook did it for me.
Thanks pal i hope i get them pegs but there is 9 of us going and the pegs are getting put it a hat and drawn out i do have a bait boat so thats going to come in handy thanks again
Old 12-01-2008, 03:14 PM

Pegs 1 +2 are good pegs but if the fish stay middlish all week as in no weather change you could end up blanking but also if there already there you could clean up.I saw a lad years back sprint off the coach and set up in the woods peg on the strength of 22 fish the previous year.Youve guessed he caught nowt all week.
Old 12-01-2008, 06:10 PM
New Monkey

Quote:
Originally Posted by skilledhandz View Post
Pegs 1 +2 are good pegs but if the fish stay middlish all week as in no weather change you could end up blanking but also if there already there you could clean up.I saw a lad years back sprint off the coach and set up in the woods peg on the strength of 22 fish the previous year.Youve guessed he caught nowt all week.
Do the fish have a sweet tooth or do they like something fishy iam undersided on what boilies to take and what mm