Go Back   North West Carp Forum > Foreign Carp Fishing > Foreign Carp Chat

Foreign Carp Chat For general foreign carping discussion

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 14-12-2011, 10:02 PM
New Monkey

Talking cherpont france!

just booked for cherpont next year,has anyone been there and what did they think of it?
Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiTweet this Post!
Sponsored links

WATCH THE BEST CARP VIDEOS ON THE WEB EACH MONTH FOR FREE!!
VISIT OUR NORTH WEST CARP TV PLAYER!

This advertisement block vanishes when you register and log-in. Click here to do so for FREE.

Old 16-12-2011, 11:48 AM
Super Monkey

Been twice to cherpont and really enjoyed it the baliff (mick) was great but he has left now and at crete lakes so not sure what the new baliffs are like.

Its been under new management for about a year now and i believe they are allowing particles now and also micro barbed hooks as it was always barbless so dont no what affect this will have had on the fishing.

What time of the year are you going?
Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiTweet this Post!
Old 16-12-2011, 07:39 PM
New Monkey

im going in the second week of september .my mate went last year and had the big one out and a few others too but he said the 9 hour drive is a killer hope it fishes good when i go
Old 07-02-2012, 03:06 PM
New Monkey

Thumbs up cherpont

been there last july fishing was great food is a lot better hell of a lot better the new owners are great they cant help you enough going back this year in july with a group of 12 if you get the chance go to cherpont i have been to PADS LAKE ;DREAMLAKES; NASH LAKE; AND MADDOCKS LAKE in my opinion CHERPONT IS THE BEST FOR FISHING AND THE FOOD TRY IT YOU WONT GO ANYWHERE ELSE BEEN GOING THE LAST SEVEN YEARS:
Old 01-04-2012, 07:57 PM
New Monkey

booked on for september with 4 other lads cant wait to get there.is it english food?first time going over to france so i hope its going to be good and catch plenty of fish too